How to estimate the weight of a Sassafras
To estimate the weight of your pack, follow the instructions below.
Start by choosing your pack fabric. Use the associated weight as your starting point.
- EPX70RS: 18.94 oz | 375 g
- EPX200: 19.95 oz | 403.6 g
Shoulder Strap Pockets:
Choose the fabric for your shoulder strap pockets. If there is additional weight shown, add it in.
- Venom: 0.02 oz | 0.6 g
Choose the style of pocket, then the fabric, and add any additional weight shown.
- Venom: 0.10 oz | 2.8 g
- EPX70RS: estimate coming
- EPX200: 0.81 oz | 23.0 g
- NOTE: Pocket Style B gives you the option to match the shoulder strap material/color with the side pockets. If you do this, AND you end up with a mix of EPX70 and EPX200 in your pack, then the weight estimate will be thrown off a small amount.
- Style A
Choose how many, if any, pockitos you'd like installed, and add this number.
- None: 0 oz | 0 g
- Qty. 1: 0.12 oz | 3.4 g
- Qty. 2: 0.24 oz | 6.8 g
- Qty. 3: 0.36 oz | 10.2 g
- Qty. 4: 0.48 oz | 13.6 g
Select which options you'd like, if any. Total the numbers for the options you want, and use this number.
- Hydration/Stash Sleeve: 0.8 oz | 22.7 g
- Key Pocket: 0.24 oz | 6.8 g
- Ice Axe Loop: 0.22 oz | 6.2 g
- Trekking Pole Stow: 0.12 oz | 3.4 g
Choose your size and use this number.
- Small (27 - 33" | 69 - 83 cm): 2.44 oz | 69.2 g
- Medium (32 - 37" | 82 - 94 cm): 2.75 oz | 78.0 g
- Large (36 - 41" | 92 - 104 cm): 3.06 oz | 86.8 g
- Note: These weights assume EPX70RS fabric
Please note that actual weight may vary from the estimates shown. We will be getting more accurate information as enter production and will update information as needed.